Saturday, August 30, 2014

Some Things That Matter to Me Right Now

Fall is in the air and that always  heralds  new beginnings for me.  I get antsy thinking about projects  I want to do, and need to firm up the plans I have been scheming and dreaming about all summer.  Because "my eyes are always bigger than my stomach" it helps to make lists and then begin to anticipate the delicious feeling I get when I can cross something off the list.  So let's get started!

     1.  Finish C's heritage scrapbook.  I have been working on this for more than 5 years so
          it deserves to be at the top of the list!

     2.  Sew B's Advent calendar.   Complete by Thanksgiving!

     3.  Commit to a timetable for the bathroom remodel project

     4.  Car shop.  Safety first.

     5.  Put a deposit on the Rick Steve's Eastern Europe trip for May- June, 2015.  I think
          Berlin  should be the starting point.

Let's git 'er done!




No comments:

Post a Comment